According to our research report on top 20 stockbrokers in India, Upstox is the fastest growing stock broker in India with 31+ lakh active client base.
Upstox is one of the leading discount brokers in India that offers fixed brokerage charges of Rs 20 per trade, regardless of the trade volume.
You can open a Demat and trading account without the need to visit their office or deal with excessive paperwork. It’s a hassle-free process designed to save you time and effort.
Upstox provides a coupon code that enables you to open a FREE Demat and trading account with zero annual maintenance charges.
Upstox Coupon Code Benefits From June 2023
You would get the following benefits with Upstox coupon code June 2023
- Free demat and trading account opening
- Zero AMC charges
- Zero commission on Mutual Funds and IPO.
- Flat Rs. 20 brokerage fee on Equity, F&O, Commodity and Currency per order.
This is a limited-time offer. You can enjoy all these benefits by opening a free account using the Upstox promo code.
You can check out latest article on how to invest 50 lakhs for monthly income return.
Upstox Refer and Earn
You can also earn Rs. 200 for each successful referral with Upstox. To get the referral benefit, your friend needs to create a demat account within a week.
You can earn a maximum Rs. 2000 per month which means you can get the benefits of maximum 10 successful referrals per month.
Demat Account Charges with Upstox Latest Coupon Code
Upstox (detailed review) offers a 2-in-1 demat and trading account that can be easily opened online using Aadhaar OTP authentication. This streamlined process eliminates the need for extensive paperwork and allows for a hassle-free account opening experience.
The account charges are:
|Account opening charges||FREE (Rs. 0)|
|Demat Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)||Zero|
Brokerage Charges with Upstox Latest Promo Code
Upstox charges a maximum brokerage fee of flat Rs. 20 on all trading segments including equity, delivery and intraday.
|Equity Delivery||Rs. 20 or 2.5% whichever is lower|
|Equity Intraday||Rs. 20 per executed order or 0.05% (whichever is lower)|
|Equity, Currency, & Commodity Options||Flat Rs. 20 per executed per order|
|Equity, Currency, & Commodity Futures||Rs. 20 per executed per order or 0.05% (whichever is lower)|
|Call & Trade charges||Rs. 59 (Rs. 50 + 18% GST) per order|
|DP charges on Equity Delivery||Rs. 18.50 + GST per scrip per day only on sell|
|Auto square off charges||Rs. 59 (Rs. 50 + 18% GST)|
If you want to do intraday trading, I would suggest starting investing with Rs 5000 as an initial investment.
Benefits of Upstox Demat Account
- Free demat account opening with zero AMC
- Fix brokerage of Rs 20 for delivery and intraday trading
- Fast, stable and enterprise-grade trading platforms
- Advanced charting tools with 107 indicators & studies
Documents Required to Open Upstox Demat Account
You will require the following documents to open an Upstox Demat and trading account online.
- PAN Card, you can also apply PAN card online in India.
- Aadhaar Card
- Signature (on a blank paper)
- Income proof (if you wish to trade in derivatives)
How to Open Upstox Demat Account Online
You can follow the steps to open a free demat account online at Upstox –
#1. Sign Up on Upstox Home Page
- Visit the Upstox home page by clicking on this link – coupon applied account opening page.
- Click on the “Open Demat Account” button to initiate the online demat and trading account opening process.
#2. Verify Your Mobile With OTP and Start Application
- Enter your email address and mobile number to generate an OTP. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Provide your PAN number and date of birth as shown on the signup page to proceed.
#3. Fill Your Personal Details
- Fill in your personal information, such as marital status, yearly income, and trading experience, by selecting the options provided.
- Read the taxpayer declaration and select the radio button to authenticate. Click on the “Next” tab to proceed with the application.
You may like to read about the different ways to invest your salary in India.
#4. Choose Your Trading Preferences
Upstox allows you to choose the trading segment(s) you want to trade in. You can select all segments or choose from the following options:
- First Set – Equity, Equity F&O and Currency F&O
- Second Set – Commodity Trading
You can also learn how to read Japanese candlestick charts to trade in these different investment products including stocks, commodity, mutual funds and currency.
#5. Provide Bank Details
- After selecting your trading preferences, provide your bank account details, including the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Note that Upstox does not open trading accounts linked to payment banks like Paytm. You should provide details of PSU banks (SBI, Bank of Baroda, PNB) or private banks (ICICI, HDFC, Axis, Kotak).
- Your bank account details are required to link your trading account and facilitate online fund transfers.
#6. Upload Your KYC Documents
You will be required to upload a copy of all the KYC documents along with the image of your signature and photographs.
#7. Authenticate Application Using Aadhaar
- Finally, authenticate your online demat account opening application by entering the OTP received on your linked mobile number.
- Once completed, your application will be processed, and your trading account will be opened within 24 to 48 hours. Upstox will provide you with the login ID and password for your trading account.
You can go through our comparison of the Upstox vs Groww to know the brokerage charges of both stock brokers.
Upstox demat and trading account is an ideal choice for both for beginners and professional traders, providing a low-cost structure for learning and engaging in stock market trading and investing.
Upstox also offers you to save on account opening charges through coupon codes so that you can start your investing journey free of cost.
So, don’t hesitate any longer—grab the Upstox coupon code and take the leap into the world of stock market investment today.
Yes. NRIs can open accounts with Upstox. You need the following documents to open an NRI account.
- Passport Copy
- Valid Visa Copy
- Pan Card (mandatory irrespective of residential status)
- Identity Proof – Pan card, Driving license, Voter card, Overseas Citizen of India card.
- Overseas Address Proof – Driving License,Bank Statement,Lease/Rent Agreement. Utility Bill
- Indian Address Proof (optional for foreign citizen) – Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Bank Statement/Utility bill
Upstox offers various investment products, including equities, derivatives, mutual funds, and bonds.
Yes, using an Upstox coupon code can provide benefits such as zero account opening charges, zero annual maintenance charges, or discounted flat Rs. 20 brokerage fees.
Yes. Upstox is registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) which makes upstox a safe option.
Ratan Tata and Tiger Global funded Upstox for technology innovation for easy trading. Ratan Tata has a 1.33% stake in Upstox. Which makes Upstox a trustable discount broker.
Upstox is an Indian online discount stock brokerage firm that provides trading services in equities, commodities, currencies, derivatives, and mutual funds.