If you’re investing in smallcases, then getting a smallcase promo code is a great way to save some money while investing in your favorite smallcases.
Smallcases are becoming increasingly popular because of an edge over traditional mutual funds. They are cheaper, more transparent, and provide you with greater control over your portfolio.
Let’s discuss what’s smallcase, and smallcase promo codes, how to find them, and their related questions.
What is Smallcase?
Smallcase is a platform that allows you to buy and sell a basket of stocks or ETFs in a single transaction. Smallcases are a bundle of stocks or ETFs that are grouped together based on a specific theme, idea, or strategy.
For instance, you can invest in smallcases like ‘Green Energh’. The Green Energy smallcase is a curated portfolio of Indian companies that are involved in the production, distribution, and/or use of clean and renewable energy sources. You get exposure to the rapidly growing green energy sector in India, which is expected to see significant growth in the coming years.
Here’s an example of the companies that are included in the Green Energy smallcase:
- Tata Power Company Ltd. (TATAPOWER)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL)
- Suzlon Energy Ltd. (SUZLON)
- NTPC Ltd. (NTPC)
- Gujarat Industries Power Co. Ltd. (GIPCL)
- Adani Green Energy Ltd. (ADANIGREEN)
These companies are leaders in the green energy sector in India and are involved in the production of wind, solar, and hydroelectric power, as well as the development of other clean and renewable energy technologies.
You can also explore the investment options for monthly income return by investing 15 lakhs in India.
How Smallcase Promo Code Works
A smallcase promo code is a discount code that you can use to get a certain percentage off the subscription fee when you buy a smallcase. It’s a win-win situation because you are investing in a smallcase that you trust, and you are also able to save some money.
For example, one of the current smallcase promo codes is SALARY25. By using this promo code, you can get a 25% discount on your subscription fee for Green Energy smallcase as a promotional salary day offer.
You may also like to read our article on how to earn Rs. 1000 daily without investment online in India.
How to Find Smallcase Promo Codes?
Let’s discuss 5 ways to find smallcase promo codes:
- Check Coupon Websites: You can visit coupon websites like DesiDime, and Wethrift that offer smallcase promo codes. You can also check the Upstox coupon code.
- Social Media: Smallcase often promotes its promo codes on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can follow Smallcase on these platforms to get updates on their latest promo codes. Not only smallcase, other asset management companies also keep on posting smallcase promo codes from time to time.
- Email Newsletters: Smallcase also sends out email newsletters to its subscribers, which often include promo codes. Make sure you’re subscribed to their newsletter to stay updated on their latest offers.
- Smallcase Blog: Smallcase team keeps on publishing their offers on their blog.
- Google: You can also search on google for the latest smallcase promo codes or coupons.
Read our latest article on list best broker for option trading to know more about a one-stop shop for your personal finance concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, most smallcase promo codes can be used only once per user.
You can apply a smallcase promo code at the time of checkout. There is an option to enter the promo code before making the payment.
No, smallcase promo codes are valid for specific smallcases only. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the promo code before using it.