When you visit Investing Expert.in (the “Blog”, the “Site” or “Website”), you trust the author (“we,” “us,” or “our”) with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regard to your personal information, you can contact us.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about the Blog, us, or otherwise contacting us. If you communicate with us by email, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any personal information provided in such communication may be collected as personal information.
The personal information we may require you to provide to us in order for you to access certain services or use certain Site functionality include the following: (1) Contact Information (such as your name, mailing address, and email address); (2) Financial Information (such as your credit card information); and (3) Demographic Information (such as your zip code, age, and income). Contact Information, Financial Information, and Demographic Information shall be referred to as Personal Information.
We do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You are under no obligation to provide us with Personal Information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
We automatically collect certain anonymous information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or mailing address), but may include device and usage information, such as the following: IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, information about how and when you use our Site, and other technical information (collectively, “Traffic Information”). This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of the Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. We also use Traffic Data for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
Like many businesses, we, through our third-party advertisers, also collect information through cookies and similar technologies to customize content specific to your interest. Please see the section titled “WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?” for more information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use information we collect or receive from you:
- To send you newsletters, marketing, and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the Personal Information you send to us for marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time as discussed further below.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your Personal and Traffic Information through our third-party advertisers to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. Please see the section titled “WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?” for more information.
- To protect our Site. We may use your Personal and Traffic Information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies. We may use your Personal and Traffic Information in order to enforce our terms, conditions, and policies as needed.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the Personal and Traffic Information we hold to determine how to respond.
- Processing payment. We only collect but will not use your Financial Information for any purpose. Our third-party business partner(s) will use your Financial Information to process payment.
- For other business purposes. We may use your Personal and Traffic Information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, Blog, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information for other business purposes without your consent.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your information based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your Personal Information if you have given us specific consent to use such information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your Personal Information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your Personal Information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your Personal Information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your Personal Information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situation involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
We only share and disclose your information with the following categories of third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please see the section titled “WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?” for more information.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE USE
Please see the section title “WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?” for more information.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
Additionally, other third-party companies which place advertising on our site may collect information about you when you view or click on their advertising through the use of their cookies or other tracking technologies, which may include delivering targeted advertisements and marketing messages based upon the third party websites that you visit, or other purposes.
We cannot control this collection of information and are not responsible for the privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices of these third-party advertisers. You should contact these third-party advertisers directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect from you.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When you provide us with your Financial Information, it will immediately be transferred to and stored with our third-party payment processing party. We will not retain any of your Financial Information in our database.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED?
Your Personal Information is stored on the secure hosting servers where our website resides, and will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information.
COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
This Site is not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information, such as name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, or social security number, from children under the age of 16.
If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with your personal identifiable information. If you have any reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with his or her personally identifiable information, please contact us immediately for removal of that information from our databases.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preferences not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the Personal Information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances.
To request to review, update, or delete your personal information you can contact us here.