Zerodha doesn’t provide the facility to check the IPO allotment status in the Zerodha dashboard.
You can check the IPO allotment status on the registrar’s website like Link Intime, or Karvy. You can also check your IPO issue status on NSE and BSE portals.
Let me share all the 3 methods with you.
3 Methods To Check IPO Allotment Status
#1. Through Registrar’s Portal
- Visit Registrar’s websites like Link Intime, or Karvy.
- Click on IPO Subscription/Status from the menu
- Select IPO you have applied for from the dropdown list.
- You have three options to check the IPO allotment status –
- Application no.
- Demat a/c no. or DP Client ID
- Pan no.
- Enter Captcha and click on “Submit”.
Your latest status regarding IPO allotment will be displayed.
#2. Via NSE (National Stock Exchange) Portal
- Go to the NSE India website homepage
- Click on the Products menu and then click on “Initial Public Offering”.
- Click on the “Verify IPO Bid Details” link in the right column (as shown below).
- Now log in using your NSE login credentials. If you are visiting for the first time, then you have to sign up using your pan card, to avail of the services.
- Once logged in, you can use your pan card number to get the allotment status.
#3. BSE Portal
If your IPO is listed on BSE, you can also check the status from the BSE official portal.
- Reach out to the BSE portal.
- Click on “Public Issues” on the top menu.
- Click on the “Check the status of Issue Application” link in the right column (check the snapshot).
- Select the Issue type and issue name from the dropdown list.
- Now, select either “Application no.” or “Pan no.” to check the IPO allotment status.
- Check the “I am not a Robot” box and click on Search.
- You’ll be able to see your allotment status.